SendX allows you to perform certain actions together at a large scale to help reduce the clutter and improve the workflow. You can do that using Bulk Actions. This short guide will get you upto speed on starting a drip using bulk actions in SendX.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- Go to Automations + Bulk Actions screen, from the left hand side pane menu.
- Click on New (Next to Bulk Actions)
- Under Contacts, select all the Lists, Segments or Tags for whom you want to start the drip sequence (Click on Add Contact Groups at the bottom right to add multiple contact groups).
- Under Action, choose Subscribes to a drip and select all the drips you want to start with those particular contacts.
- Click on Execute Bulk Actions to start it up!
That's it! With just a few clicks, you can start multiple drips with huge bases of contacts within SendX.