This page will go through the integration of the Stripe payment platform with SendX. This integration will enable data flowing from Stripe into SendX for analysis of a customer's Lifetime Value and tracking every transaction's value and status on Stripe.
With this, you will be able to assign segregate your paying vs non-paying customers on Stripe and use their paying behavior to segregate and retarget them later.
The following is the procedure:
- Go to the API section from the Stripe Dashboard.
- Select the Webhooks tab and click on + Add endpoint.
- Press on View test data on the left sidebar if you want to test with dummy data before running on Live data.
- Enter the following URL on the modal window that pops up and when done, click on the Add endpoint button:
This <team_id> can be obtained from the SendX Settings > Site Setup tab.
- The integration is now done. To test it, you'd need to do you can create a customer in the View test data mode, add suitable details to him/her; and create a charge for it to show up on SendX. The following screenshots should help you in doing this:
Now, click the Charge Customer button to charge a test customer and view the final contact on SendX as follows:
Voila! You have successfully integrated SendX with Stripe payments. Stripe Customer's details are saved for the SendX contact with StripeCustomer- prefix and a via_stripe tag is added to all customers added through Stripe. You may view this information on the Info tab of the contact:
That's all, folks!