By the end of this short guide, you will be able to quickly associate your pop-up with a list to send a Thank You Email to your subscribers. This is extremely useful for generating trust as a brand and a marketer. We will be covering:
- How To Associate A List With Your Pop-Up
- How To Send Out A Thank You Email To A List Automatically
How To Associate A List With Your Pop-Up
- While creating a New Pop-up, go to the Success tab.
- Under the field Add Contact To List, open the drop-down menu and click Add to an existing list if you want to add the leads from that form into a specific list that already exists in SendX. Otherwise, choose Add to Auto Created List to store the leads in a brand new list created by SendX.
- Choose the list from the Existing Lists, if you chose Add to an Existing List.
Now any leads that are collected from this specific pop-up will be added to the list chosen here!
How To Send Out A Thank You Email To A List Automatically
- Go to Contacts + Lists screen from the left pane on the SendX Dashboard.
- Click on the List to whom you want to send a Thank You Email to.
- Click on Edit (Next to the name of the list)
- Go to the Thank you Email Setting tab.
- Check the box stating Send thank you mail once user has subscribed to this list, and add the From Name, From Email and Subject line for the Thank You Email.
- Edit the Email Body and type out your message that you want to send to your customers.
- Scroll down and click Submit to save the Thank You message for that list!
That's it! Now go out there and write some awesome thank you messages for your future customers! Anyone who submits their contact details through the associated pop-up will receive a thank you email from you.