By the end of this guide, you will be able to quickly organize the leads that you collect from your forms by adding them into a list in SendX. This is extremely important because when you're collecting leads, your goal is to build a relationship with them and ultimately help them solve their problem with your products and services. This can be done by adding the lead into your list and running various marketing campaigns.
There are two ways in which you can add a lead to a specific list:
- By associating a list with a form while creating the form.
- By associating a list with the form using an Automation.
- By associating a list with a form while creating the form
This is the option you want to use in most cases, as this is automated and allows for a much faster workflow within your business.
- While creating a New Embedded Form, go to the Success tab.
- Under the field Add Contact To List, open the drop-down menu and click Add to an existing list if you want to add the leads from that form into a specific list that already exists in SendX. Otherwise, choose Add to Auto Created List to store the leads in a brand new list created by SendX.
- Choose the list from the Existing Lists, if you chose Add to an Existing List.
Now any leads that are collected from this specific form will be added to the list chosen here!
2. By associating a list with the form using an Automation
Depending on your needs and preferences, you can also setup an automation with just a few click to automate the process of associating a certain form to a list.
- Click on the Automation button on the sidebar, and click on New Automations.
- Type a suitable name, and set the Trigger to Contact Added Via Form.
- In the field below, select the name of the form you want to link with the list.
- Under the Action column, set the action to Subscribes to a list and choose the name of the list you want to associate with the form.
- Click on Submit Automation to set the automation up.
Now you're all set to effortlessly begin your marketing campaigns by adding leads to your lists.