By the end of this guide, you will be able to quickly analyze your emails and figure out which campaigns work best on what lists. This is extremely useful because your email campaigns are one of the most important aspects of your marketing efforts, and whether they convert or not depends on how well the email is made and what offer is being promoted.
- Go to the Campaigns screen from the menu on the Top pane.
- Here you will see the names of campaigns you've made in SendX along with their metrics like Status, Scheduled/Sent Date, Sent, Open, Click and Reply.
- Status: This shows whether the campaign is currently SCHEDULED, DRAFT or SENT.
- Scheduled/Sent Date: This shows the day, date and time for when the campaign has been scheduled to be sent. And later the day, date and time for when the campaign was sent.
- Sent: This shows the number of contacts to whom that particular campaign has been broadcasted to.
- Open: This shows the percentage of people who opened your email, out of the people who received your email.
- Click: This shows the percentage of people who actually clicked on your link within the email.
- Reply: This shows the percentage of people who replied to your email.
Click on the Action button and click Info to get a more detailed view of what all lists got that email, what all lists were excluded etc. Click on Report to go to a detailed view where you can see the exact numbers and really go into the details of your campaign to analyze it.
Here you can see the number of Unique Clicks and Unique opens, which can really help you laser target your contacts base for the future.
And that's it! Within minutes you can analyze your email campaigns and optimize your sales offers FAST.