By the end of this short guide, you will be able to effortlessly schedule your webpush broadcast campaigns in Send with just a few clicks.
- Create a new WebPush Broadcast Campaign or edit an already existing one depending on which WebPush Broadcast you want to schedule.
- Open the drop-down menu under Schedule and you will see the two scheduling options available.
- Send Now will send out the webpush broadcast to the list of contacts instantly after you click on Submit at the bottom.
- Schedule Later will allow you to customize the time when you want to schedule your webpush broadcast.
- You can set the Timezone, Date and Time for when you want your list of contacts to see the WebPush.
- Click on Submit when done with the webpush message to schedule your webpush broadcast.
And that's it! That's all you need to do to schedule your webpush prompts!