By the end of this guide, you will be able to quickly analyze your lists, and figure out which lists are performing better, and hence be able to analyze your marketing campaigns better.
- Go to the Contacts + Lists screen from the menu on theTop pane.
- Here you will see the names of lists you've made in SendX along with their metrics like Type, Contacts, Unsubscribed, Actions and Contact Actions.
- Type: This shows whether the list is Single Opt In or Double Opt In
- Contacts: This shows the number of people who are subscribed to this list.
- Unsubscribed: This shows the number of people who have unsubscribed from this list.
- Actions: This is a drop-down menu which allows you to view more info about the list, edit the list and delete the list.
- Contact Options: These options allow you to Import and Export contacts to and from the list.
The Actions Menu
The Actions Menu consists of three options:
- Info: The info view allows you to view the graph between Subscribes/Unsubscribes and the Number of Users.
2. Edit: This takes you to the edit screen where you can edit the name and other settings of the list.
3. Delete: This deletes the particular list from your SendX account.
And that's it! Within seconds, you can analyze your lists in SendX, and adjust accordingly.