SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and start drips based on when the user subscribes to a particular list. In this short guide, we will be looking at starting a drip when a user subscribes to a list using an automation.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- Create a new automation by going to Automations screen from the left side menu.
- Set a name for the automation.
- Under Trigger, make sure you have SendX selected in the field on the left hand side, and Subscribes to a list on the right field.
- From the drop down below, select the desired list name.
- Under action, keep SendX as it is on the left field, and select Subscribes to a drip from the dropdown. Select the name of the drip you want to subscribe the user to.
- Click Submit Automation to save this automation.
And that's it! Now any user who subscribes to the selected list will now be subscribed to the selected drip.