SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and start drips based on various user triggers. In this short guide, we will be looking at starting a drip based on various user triggers using automations.
If you are not familiar with the basics of automations, you can check them out here.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- Create a new automation by going to Automations + New Automation screen to the right side.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page, where you can set a name for the automation.
- Under Trigger, make sure you have SendX selected in the field on the left hand side.
- On opening the drop-down menu on the right hand side, you will be able to see various user triggers which you can use to start your drip sequences in SendX.
- Select the desirable user trigger, and any specifics that might need to be selected in the field that appears below.
- Under action, keep SendX as it is on the left field, and select Added to a drip from the dropdown. Select the name of the drip you want to start.
- Click Submit Automation by scrolling down the page to save this automation.
And that's it! That's all you need to do to start a drip sequence on various user triggers in SendX.