SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and start drips based on various user triggers. In this short guide, we will be looking at delaying the starting of a drip based on various user triggers using automations.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- While creating the drip sequence, make sure the field below When to send says Send After Days.
- Select the amount of delay you want in the first email by setting the number of days after which you want to send out the email under After days.
- Under the Time field, you can set the specific time when you want the email to be sent to.
- Click Submit Drip to save the drip.
- Set an automation based on your preferred user trigger, and make sure the Action is set to Subscribes to a drip.
- Click Submit Automation to save that automation.
That's all! Now SendX will send the first drip email in the sequence after the time set in the drip sequence, when a user gets subscribed to the drip.