SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and start drips based on various user triggers. In this short guide, we will be looking at starting a drip based on various user triggers using automations.
If you are not familiar with the basics of automations, you can check them out here.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- Create a New Automation by going to Automations screen from the left side menu.
- Set a name for the automation.
- Under Trigger, make sure you have SendX selected in the field on the left hand side. On the right hand side field, choose Unsubscribes from a list.
- Choose the name of the list associated with this particular drip, which you want to use as a trigger to stop the drip.
- Under action, keep SendX as it is on the left field, and select Unsubscribes from a drip from the dropdown. Select the name of the drip you want to unsubscribe from.
- Click Submit Automation to save this automation.
And that's it! That's all you need to do to stop a drip sequence on a user unsubscribing from a list in SendX.