SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and stop drips based on various user triggers. In this short guide, we will be looking at stopping a drip based on various user triggers using automations.
If you are not familiar with the basics of automations, you can check them out here.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- Create a New Automation by going to Automations screen from the Top menu.
- Set a name for the Automation.
- Under Trigger, make sure you have SendX selected in the field on the left hand side.
- On opening the drop-down menu on the right hand side, you will be able to see various user triggers which you can use to stop your drip sequences in SendX.
- Select the desirable user trigger, and any specifics that might need to be selected in the field that appears below.
- Under Action, keep SendX as it is on the left field, and select Removed from a drip from the drop down. Select the name of the drip you want to stop.
- Click Submit Automation to save this automation.
And that's it! That's all you need to do to stop a drip sequence on various user triggers in SendX.