SendX allows you to use several third party products (which are integrated with SendX) as Triggers and Actions.
This short guide will help you out with creating a SendX automation with PipeDrive as its Action.
- Make sure you have integrated SendX with PipeDrive.
- Create a new automation or edit an already existing one.
- Under Trigger, select a suitable Trigger according to your needs.
- Under Action, open the first drop-down on the left and select PipeDrive. Select the available Action rule in the drop-down menu on the right.
- Click Submit Automation to save the automation.
And that's it! That's all you need to do to setup an automation with PipeDrive in SendX.