- You can add forms to a landing page when you are creating a landing page. You can follow these steps to create a landing page http://help.sendx.io/getting-started/create-your-first-landing-page
- While creating the landing page, you can click on Plugins and select Form Creator.
- You can add field that you want to capture from the users by clicking on Form Creator Add Field such as Name, Email, Phone Number etc.
Once you have added the fields required, you have to copy the Generated HTML code.
- In the Drag & Drop editor, select HTML and drop it on the landing page where you want the form to be present.
- In the HTML box, past the copied code under Content Properties and the Form will be created.
- Once you save the landing page, you can click on the landing page link and view it in the browser.
In this way you can collect user data using forms in Landing Pages.