A step by step guide on how to add google docs to your landing pages.
- First you should create a landing page. You can refer on how to do so here.
- In google docs select File-Publish to the web-select Embed-and select Publish.
- You will be shown a code which you will have to paste on the landing page under the HTML.
- Once you have created the landing page, from the Drag & Drop editor, select the HTML option and add it in the landing page as per your requirement.
- The content code which is copied has to be pasted in the Content Properties section of the HTML.
- The Google Docs document will be embedded on the landing page and will look like this.
In this way we can embed Google Docs in landing pages