Google analytics is used to track the traffic that you receive on your website or app.
- First you have to create a landing page for which you want to add tracking details. To create a landing page please refer here.
- Login to Google Analytics, add property with the landing page link and name it accordingly.
- Once you have created the property, Select Admin-Tracking Info-Tracking Code.
- You will be able to see your Tracking ID and Global Site Tag (gtag.js).
- Copy the Global Site Tag (gtag.js) and paste it in Custom JS section of the landing page and select Submit and create the landing page.
- After this is done, you can select Overview option from Real-Time in Google Analytics to see the user traffic on your landing page.
Thus you will be able to track your traffic from SendX landing page with Google Analytics.