By the end of this guide, you will be able to effortlessly setup web push notifications on your own website to collect leads, and subscribers for your web push campaigns.
- Go to settings -> https://app.sendx.io/setting
- Add SendX JS on your website. This is done using the SendX JS Script. You can find this JS Script inside the settings page.
- Click on WebPush Subscription Prompt.
- Toggle to Self Hosted and ask your tech team to follow the instructions given below:
- Once done, please select Native option in Type dropdown.
- Setup the WebPush according to your requirements and Save WebPush Settings.
Congratulations! Now you're well on your way to sending push notifications to your subscribers.