A quick guide to send campaign emails via automation.
- First and foremost we have to create a campaign. To create a campaign you can refer here.
- Add the contents in the campaign email and submit the email. The next step would be to setup the automation.
- Select Automation. Click on New Automation to create a new automation.
- Add a name for the automation and setup the trigger for which you want the action to be completed.
- In the Trigger section, you can choose the trigger you want to set for the campaign email to be sent. Here I have added the trigger as contact added via popup and mentioned the popup name.
- The corresponding action is to send campaign and choose the campaign which has to be sent via automation.
- There is an option on when to schedule the campaign email.
- You can choose to schedule the email among the different options available.
Thus you can send campaign emails via Automation.