This guide will help you to understand what are bulk actions and how they can make your life easier.
- Introduction to Bulk Actions
- Use Cases
Introduction to Bulk Actions
Managing contacts is hard once they have crossed a threshold of a few thousand users. Sometimes retro-actively you want to tag users or prune lists by deleting inactive ones or merge two lists to a single one.
Bulk actions aims to make these operations super simple and straightforward. You can select contacts by means of lists, tags or segments and execute an action on them:
- Delete Contact
- Add/Remove tag to a contact
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe to a list
and so on...
We can use bulk action in the following ways:
- Tagging users who belong to a segment say users who have made a purchase in last 3 months
- Deleting inactive or unsubscribed users
- Subscribing users to a list
- Starting/Stopping a drip sequence for all users in a segment
Click on Execute Bulk Action to run your set bulk actions.